Care tips for your leather pieces
To ensure their longevity, we advise you to adopt a few simple rules:
- Protect your room from rain or water. If your piece should get wet, dab the leather with a soft, light-coloured cloth to absorb the liquid.
- Avoid contact with greasy products or products made of solvents or alcohol (such as perfumes or cosmetics).
- Avoid prolonged exposure to heat or intense light source.
- For light colors, avoid friction with other materials whose color could rub off (this is the case with jeans for example). For dark colors, avoid prolonged contact with light fabrics, especially in a humid environment.
- Take care not to scuff or scratch your part against abrasive surfaces. On some leathers, any scratches can be reduced by gently massaging them.
- Store your leather piece in a small protective cotton or felt bag when you are not using it... even if this is unlikely;)
For optimal protection, you can also use a spray can of waterproofing agent on your bag.
In the event of stains, it is best to entrust your piece to a leather specialist.