Le Foulard Feminae -
Le Foulard Feminae
- Designed by our designer in our workshop in Paris
- Printed and made in our workshop in Milan
- 100% satin polyester, Italian origin
- Height 48cm x Width 48cm
His little story
Around your neck for a pretty head wear, in your hair for an original hairstyle, around your wrist like a bracelet or to accessorize on one of your handbags.
This small illustrated square is made for you.
You are bright as a ray of sunshine.
Are you cracking up? Know that our Elios bag is always accompanied by its matching Feminae scarf.
In France :
- small leather goods & scarves: €2.99 in a Parcel Point / €4.99 at home
- handbags: €4.99 in a Parcel Point / €8.99 at home
In Belgium and Luxembourg:
- small leather goods & scarves: €4.99 in a Parcel Point / €6.99 at home
- handbags: €6.99 in a Parcel Point / €9.99 at home
In Switzerland :
- small leather goods & scarves: €8.99 at home
- handbags: €18.99 at home
Returns are free for the countries in which we deliver.
You have a period of 14 days from receipt of your order to make your return. To do this, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org indicating your order number.
Satin is a very delicate fabric and requires special care when washing and drying. It is therefore advisable to wash your scarf by hand.
The ideal is to soak it in a basin of lukewarm water (never hot) with a little white vinegar and sugar or soap flakes or a little shampoo. Be careful not to rub it, but to gently press it into the water, no more than five minutes.
Rinsing is done with cold water. If the most important thing for satin is that it does not lose its shine, you should know that after-washing is just as important a step as washing itself. After blotting it between two towels, let it dry in the open air, flat on a towel. (Be careful not to twist it and do not wring it, it may deform).It should be remembered that the satin is ironed when it is still damp. To keep its shine, pass a sponge soaked in vinegar water over the back of the scarf before ironing it.