Le Mini Apollon -
Le Mini Apollon
Our pretty matching Foulard Gloriette worth €40 is FREE with the Petit Apollon (we add it directly to your package)!
- Made in our workshop in Naples
- Bovine leather, grained finish, Italian origin
- Inner flap in dyed nubuck, Italian origin
- Cotton inner lining
- Hand-dyed leather edges finish
- Removable twisted gold metal chain for shoulder or cross-body wear
- Twisted chain length: 120cm (possibility to remove links)
- Removable and adjustable grained leather belt (120 cm, to be cut to your size)
- Shiny golden metal
- Golden foil logo
- Height 12 cm x Width 21 cm x Depth 6.5 cm
What can you put in your Mini Apollo?
His little story:
So cute and incredibly charming…
Its clasp and its lines are reminiscent of those of our Petit Apollon, in the Mini version. This new format in grained leather allows it to be worn in different ways.
Cross-body and worn on the shoulder, with its removable twisted golden chain, how chic!
Or around your waist, with its removable and adjustable belt for all body types!
You will be spoiled for choice, to adjust the Mini Apollon to your style!
In France :
- small leather goods & scarves: €2.99 in a Parcel Point / €4.99 at home
- handbags: €4.99 in a Parcel Point / €8.99 at home
In Belgium and Luxembourg:
- small leather goods & scarves: €4.99 in a Parcel Point / €6.99 at home
- handbags: €6.99 in a Parcel Point / €9.99 at home
In Switzerland :
- small leather goods & scarves: €8.99 at home
- handbags: €18.99 at home
Returns are free for the countries in which we deliver.
You have a period of 14 days from receipt of your order to make your return. To do this, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org indicating your order number.
To ensure their longevity, we advise you to adopt a few simple rules:
- Protect your room from rain or water. If your piece should get wet, dab the leather with a soft, light-coloured cloth to absorb the liquid.
- Avoid contact with greasy products or products made of solvents or alcohol (such as perfumes or cosmetics).
- Avoid prolonged exposure to heat or intense light source.
- For light colors, avoid friction with other materials whose color could rub off (this is the case with jeans for example). For dark colors, avoid prolonged contact with light fabrics, especially in a humid environment.
- Take care not to scuff or scratch your part against abrasive surfaces. On some leathers, any scratches can be reduced by gently massaging them.
- Store your leather piece in a small protective cotton or felt bag when you are not using it... even if this is unlikely;)
For optimal protection, you can also use a spray can of waterproofing agent on your bag.
In the event of stains, it is best to entrust your piece to a leather specialist.