La Pochette Apollon -
La Pochette Apollon
- Handmade in our workshop in Naples
- Bovine leather, smooth finish, Italian origin
- Hand-dyed leather edges finish
- Shiny golden metal
- Golden foil logo
- Height 12 cm x Width 18 cm x Depth 0.5 cm
- 3 card holders inside
His little story
Perfect for holding your small accessories, this pretty leather pouch has been designed as an essential to slip into your bag.
It will be the ideal companion for your Sac Apollon.
In France :
- small leather goods & scarves: €2.99 in a Parcel Point / €4.99 at home
- handbags: €4.99 in a Parcel Point / €8.99 at home
In Belgium and Luxembourg:
- small leather goods & scarves: €4.99 in a Parcel Point / €6.99 at home
- handbags: €6.99 in a Parcel Point / €9.99 at home
In Switzerland :
- small leather goods & scarves: €8.99 at home
- handbags: €18.99 at home
Returns are free for the countries in which we deliver.
You have a period of 14 days from receipt of your order to make your return. To do this, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org indicating your order number.
To ensure their longevity, we advise you to adopt a few simple rules:
- Protect your room from rain or water. If your piece should get wet, dab the leather with a soft, light-coloured cloth to absorb the liquid.
- Avoid contact with greasy products or products made of solvents or alcohol (such as perfumes or cosmetics).
- Avoid prolonged exposure to heat or intense light source.
- For light colors, avoid friction with other materials whose color could rub off (this is the case with jeans for example). For dark colors, avoid prolonged contact with light fabrics, especially in a humid environment.
- Take care not to scuff or scratch your part against abrasive surfaces. On some leathers, any scratches can be reduced by gently massaging them.
- Store your leather piece in a small protective cotton or felt bag when you are not using it... even if this is unlikely;)
For optimal protection, you can also use a spray can of waterproofing agent on your bag.
In the event of stains, it is best to entrust your piece to a leather specialist.