Le Sac Auguste -
Le Sac Auguste
Our pretty matching Foulard Arcade worth €40 is always FREE with the Auguste bag (we add it directly to your package)!
- Removable and adjustable leather shoulder straps for shoulder or cross-body wear
- Short leather handle for carrying on the shoulder, arm and hand
- Made in our workshop in Naples
- Interior lining in beige cotton
- Bovine leather, smooth finish, Italian origin
- Inner flap in dyed nubuck, Italian origin
- Magnetic brass clasp
- Hand-dyed leather edges finish
- Four golden metal bottom feet
- 3 sewn inside pockets
- 1 zipped inside pocket
- Golden foil logo
- Height 23 cm x Width 27 cm x Depth 16.5 cm
- Shoulder strap length: 100cm - 120cm
What can you put in your Auguste bag?
His little story
In honor of Augustus, the first Emperor of Rome who loved to be spoken of in glowing terms...
Practical for its large capacity, surprising for its invisible magnetic closure and versatile for the different ways it can be worn, the Auguste bag is a perfect handbag for every day. Adopt it, you will only praise it...
In France :
- small leather goods & scarves: €2.99 in a Parcel Point / €4.99 at home
- handbags: €4.99 in a Parcel Point / €8.99 at home
In Belgium and Luxembourg:
- small leather goods & scarves: €4.99 in a Parcel Point / €6.99 at home
- handbags: €6.99 in a Parcel Point / €9.99 at home
In Switzerland :
- small leather goods & scarves: €8.99 at home
- handbags: €18.99 at home
Returns are free for the countries in which we deliver.
You have a period of 14 days from receipt of your order to make your return. To do this, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org indicating your order number.
To ensure their longevity, we advise you to adopt a few simple rules:
- Protect your room from rain or water. If your piece should get wet, dab the leather with a soft, light-coloured cloth to absorb the liquid.
- Avoid contact with greasy products or products made of solvents or alcohol (such as perfumes or cosmetics).
- Avoid prolonged exposure to heat or intense light source.
- For light colors, avoid friction with other materials whose color could rub off (this is the case with jeans for example). For dark colors, avoid prolonged contact with light fabrics, especially in a humid environment.
- Take care not to scuff or scratch your part against abrasive surfaces. On some leathers, any scratches can be reduced by gently massaging them.
- Store your leather piece in a small protective cotton or felt bag when you are not using it... even if this is unlikely;)
For optimal protection, you can also use a spray can of waterproofing agent on your bag.
In the event of stains, it is best to entrust your piece to a leather specialist.